Monday, May 31, 2010

The Three Days Flew By!

What a wonderful weekend. Today was a perfect ending of a great weekend. I had a couple of errands to run in the morning, but that was okay. At 12 I went over to my daughter and son-in-law's house for barbecue. My son-in-law is a master of grilling and lunch was fabulous! He made steaks and grilled asparagus. My daughter made bruschetta with goat cheese and tomatoes. Oh my goodness. It was a great lunch and we had such a nice visit. It was even nice enough to eat outside.

I came home late this afternoon and got the crazy idea while I was vacuuming that I needed to rearrange the furniture. I am still setting up a little stitching corner, so that was part of it. So I got out my furniture slidey things and went to work. I got every thing moved around, vacuumed, then decided it was not working. I ended up moving everything back were it originally was. I am hoping that at least I may have burned enough calories to be able to eat chocolate.

So my little stitching corner is coming along. I have a little bookshelf that I have moved over where I stitch. It is making it less crowded now. Now I have to figure out what to put into it. I may put all of my scissors into a flower frog to display them. They are so pretty and make me happy to look at them.

I did not get to garden today, although when I was throwing the ball for Liesl I was picking at some weeds while I was waiting for her to bring it back. I am still hurting from weeding all weekend, and I am kinda doing the Frankenstein walk. LOL

Well, I am off to stitch for a while.

No comments: