Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life is Good!

Whoohoo! What a ride, things have been busy. Like way busy. I had a meeting last night and early this morning at church. Had to go to Target to pick up shampoo and stuff, back home to do a little cleaning. It was a crazy day.

With all of the buzzing around like a bee, I did get to indulge in my guilty pleasure The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I am totally caught up with the season. This show is something else. I just can not take my eyes off of it after it is on. I started a new project today while I was watching RHNJ. I am working on Lizzie Kate's "Dog Lessons for People." I would like to put it up in my office. I have mentioned in the past that the windmill picture is so small that I can not stitch very long. Now the stitches on Dog Lessons look absolutely huge.

I got to go to a great concert tonight. It was the Durufle Requiem, as well as some other pieces. It was outstanding and I am so glad I went. It made me so happy. Then I came home and put on my jammies to watch television with my puppy. It was a good day, but I am glad to be home and relaxing.

No comments: