Thursday, November 18, 2010

An Ordinary Thursday Night

I have shared before, my love of an ordinary evening at home. God has blessed me with a truly extraordinary life, so I truly treasure an ordinary, boring night when I can come home, eat dinner in my jammies, and be cozy in my little bitty house. Tonight I did have to take a quiz for my class and do an assignment, but I was feeling pretty relaxed so it went quickly. I also finished my book while I waited for my dinner to finish cooking. So, now I am bookless again.

We have a storm coming our way from the Arctic, so it is cold here. The rain will start early Saturday. It will be a good weekend to stay in as much as possible. I have my Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate, which is truly like little sips of Heaven. Oh my goodness. So I have my comfy blanket throw, little dog, books, stitching, hot cocoa... Sounds perfect. I am having lunch with a friend on Saturday, but other than that I will be cozied in.

Well, I am off to stitch for a little while before bed.

Have a happy Friday!

No comments: