Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Weekend Is Almost Upon Us!

Tomorrow is Friday already. I have been pretty busy this week at work, so I am looking forward to some rest and relaxation this weekend. I am hoping to finish Willie and start Ellie May this weekend. Tomorrow I have a couple of errands after work, but after that it is stitching marathon time! Whoohoo! Plus it is suppose to rain tomorrow so it will be a perfect cozy evening. Sweet.

I had an awesome evening. I got to have dinner with one of my wise friends. It was so nice to have a nice dinner, talk about books, politics, and faith. I really value the time that I get to spend with my friends. I stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home, and was strong and resisted the temptation to buy more of those dark chocolate covered caramels. Oh, my gosh, they were so good. I still have a few, as you can really eat only one a day, because they are so rich and decadent. I am holding the ones I have in reserve.

After my wonderful dinner,and shopping at TJ's I got to come home to my little furry best friend. I always get such a big welcome and lots of kisses when I come home. She was in one of her comic moods and had me laughing out loud. Miniature Schnauzers are known for their sense of humor and what makes their people laugh. My friend says it is funny to watch Liesl, because she knows when she is being funny and will get a big grin that says, "Get it?!" My friend says that she would giggle if she could.

I am going to try to stop at Home Depot to look at seeds for my winter gardening. I will pass on what I decide to grow. I am so excited about this!

No comments: