Monday, November 8, 2010

Progress!

Here is Willie and the progress that I made over the weekend. He is such a cutie. I think I am going to have to find another carrot button though. I do not like the one that came in the kit. I am working on the backstitching and the mittens that hang from the little tree branch arms. So cute. I really love the colors.

Sadly, I was not able to work on it tonight. I got out of work really late and had to come home and study for my mid-term this weekend. It is going to be a really hard test and I am sort of biting my nails over it. As a result, I am taking every spare moment to study. I am a bit stressed. I need chocolate.

The time change is a bit interesting. It was nice and light this morning. Last week when Liesl and I took our walks early in the morning, it was dark and the stars and moon were out. This morning was light as day and pleasant to walk in. After work though, it was weird to come out when it was dark.

I am looking forward to Thursday, as our company observes Veteran's Day and gives us that day off. It is kind of cool to get the day off in the middle of the week. I have a repair person coming to repair the heat, but other than that I plan on doing some spring cleaning. I need to move the furniture and vacuum under it, clean the baseboards, wipe down the cabinets and wash the floors really well. It would be nice to stitch that day as well, but any down time will probably be spent studying Microeconomics. I may have to make a chocolate run on Wednesday night...

No comments: