Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Customer Service

I had such a good customer service experience today. Liesl apparently got a little owie on her chin over the weekend. She had been acting a little off yesterday and now I know why. She is okay, but I did not want her to be in pain, so after work I ran by the local Rite-Aid store to pick up baby aspirin (the vet has given me a dosage recommendation based on Liesl's size and weight.) While I was there, I figured that it was a good time to put together a little first aid kit for Liesl as part of my emergency preparedness. I was looking for Benadryll because Liesl has a history of messing with bees. She snaps at them, and gets on their bad side. I could not remember what dosage the pill comes in so I went up to the counter. I expected a weird look from the pharmacy technician when I told her it was for a dog. Instead, she brought me to over to the antihistamine section to show me which Benadryll tablet she gives her dog and confirmed the dosage amount based on Liesl's weight. I was so grateful for her help.

I was so impressed that the pharmacy department was able to help me for my dog the way they did. She helped me to put together my little kit, and I feel a sense of peace that I am prepared for an emergency.

I guess the aspirin is doing its job. Liesl is sleeping peacefully, whereas last night she seemed to have a hard time getting comfortable. I am really happy to hear her content little puppy snores.

So now that Liesl is peaceful and resting, I am able to rest, too. I am getting ready to stitch and watch Pawn Stars. I love this show! I am still working on the little present for my friend and hope to give it to her this weekend.

2 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I love Pawn Stars too !!! Glad Leisl is sleeping better. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Good for you Patti. You can be assure that you'll be able to cope up whatever emergency happen. By the way, hope that Leisl will continue getting better. Keep safe!

Danielle

Order taking service