Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Dogwood Tree

My dogwood is in full bloom right now. It is so amazingly gorgeous. The scent is heavenly. I wish that it would continue to bloom, but it blooms only once a year and then it is done. So I treasure this time. It reminds me to see the beauty of each moment. Sometimes, it is blooming dogwood, sometimes it is lilac, and sometimes it is a puppy kiss from my favorite schnauzer.

It is sort of funny because it is warm enough for my flowers to bloom, but this evening is cold enough for me to be considering making some hot cocoa. I have on my big woolly socks and a sweater. Brrrrrr.

Well, I am off to stitch and have my cocoa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize that you had dogwoods in CA. Here in KY they are all blooming as well as our magnolias.