Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yay!

Yay! I got to start the letters on Star Spangled Banner. I actually like stitching letters because I can cover a lot of territory in a relatively small span of time. I am so excited that I finally get to start this part. I will post photos this weekend.

I had a pretty good day and solved several difficult accounting problems. That always makes me feel really productive. It is also the reason I have to come home and do really creative things. It keeps the right brain and left brain in balance. I also read books on my lunch break so I can rest between accounting problems. I love being an accountant. It is a lot of organizing of numbers and it makes me happy. Best thing about my job though is that I get to take Liesl to work with me everyday. She thinks that we go to puppy Disneyland everyday. She has people and dog friends that she loves to go see.

Well, it been a long day! Off to dreamland...

No comments: