Friday, April 22, 2011

Stitchy Night

Okay, I'm sorry that it is not the best photo. It is late and I wanted to take a quick picture to share with you. I have had a lot of fun stitching this piece. Now it is really fun to be stitching the words. I think it will be really dramatic when it is complete.

I had something exciting happen yesterday. Little Miss Liesl, who will be four years old in August, for the first time ever, jumped into my lap. Being a lap dog is just not her thing. She will sit on my lap every once in while, but gets wiggly really fast, so it is just something I just accept. Well, yesterday, I was in my supervisor's office for a meeting. Liesl always comes with me for a meeting in there, because my supervisor's malty-poo is one of her best buddies. The dogs play while we have our meetings. Liesl's buddy will usually jump from lap to lap. Yesterday, Liesl decided this was a good idea and jumped up on mine. It was pretty exciting.

Tomorrow I have got to get my garden started. The weather should start warming up soon and I want to be ready. Hopefully, tomorrow will be nice so I can get a lot done. I need to go by the wonderland that is Home Depot and up some impatiens. I love them and think they just look so cheerful.

Well, Liesl has gone to bed, and it seems like a really good idea. It has been a long, odd day and I am ready to go to sleep!

2 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Stitching is coming along fast !! Looks great !! Happy Easter !!

Unknown said...

That piece really is going to be fantastic when it is done!! I have never seen the chart before. Who is the designer?