Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Gloria in excelsis Deo, et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis!  (Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to all people of good will!)

Well, it is finally here!  After all of the shopping, planning, baking, coordinating and wrapping, the time has arrived to celebrate the birth of a baby in a feed trough who would become the light of the world.  It is time for us to reflect on the messages of angels, of people called to serve, and all of the blessings we have.

It is also time to spend with my dearest of friends, my family and, of course, my sweet little Liesl.   These are my greatest blessings and what I cherish most in my life.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and pray that you are blessed many times over.

2 comments:

Grit said...

Merry Christmas.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours