Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hoarding at TJ's

I know that it the past I have waxed poetic about my love for all things Trader Joe's.  I am basically a Trader Joe's groupie.  I am pretty darn happy about the fact that I have not one, but two TJ's within 15 minutes driving distance from my house.  I have never had one single bad thing from Trader Joe's.  I love their products, their prices are super reasonable and they get some pretty amazing stuff in.  Unfortunately, their holiday products are only available for a small window in December.  Therefore, I say, let the hoarding begin!  

I did have to duck into Trader Joe's with the hopes that my favorite tea in the whole world was in.  It has been sold out the past few times I have gone in.  Today I scored!  Here is my stash, thus far. 
This tea is so amazing.  I put some Splenda in it with a little half and half.  It is so good.

While I was in there, I stumbled across these gems:
They are shortbread covered in dark chocolate.  OMG!  They are so awesome.  I see some more hoarding in my near future!

Lastly, this is something that I tried on my last trip to TJ's.  I bought it because I saw a fellow hoarder filling up her cart with it.  I asked her if it was really good.  She gave me a look that said I should remove my hand from the canister on the shelf.  Luckily, I escaped unscathed with my one can.  Again, a home run!
This day has been rather awesome.  I go to sleep with a happy heart!

No comments: