Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Well, the wind died down and the skies were sunny today. It is a good way to start a week. I can not believe that this is the last week of March. Everyone keeps talking about how the year is flying by. Before you know it, it will be summer.

I had to come home and work on the taxes tonight. No fun for Patti. I got to do accounting all day, then come home and play accounting. I did a bit of stitching, but could not really get into the groove of it. By the time I was able to really spread my stuff out, I was overly tired and therefore afraid of making stitchy mistakes. That would be no bueno.

Instead, I am going to read my book. It is calling to me and is starting to get really interesting now. I am about 250 pages into the 700 pages total. I am hoping to finish it sometime this year. LOL

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: