Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Eve

I am making sure I am all ready with my green sweater and cute green patent leather shoes. I have my corned beef brisket ready to go into the crockpot tomorrow and have been practicing my "Erin Go Bragh." Okay, it may not seem like I am "livin' la vida loca," but, hey, I am an accountant, how crazy can I get. LOL

I am posting my progress this far on the Lady. I have finished her embroidery fabric so I may now fill in the skirt. I think she looks lovely. For some reason I have not filled in her cheek color. If I am going to thread a needle, I want to stitch for a while before I have to rethread, I guess. Once a week, DH always asks, "How come she has a black eye?" It has become a running joke.

I am really excited about my threads coming from Stitching Bits and Bobs. They are not super speedy on their shipping so I am hoping to really have the Lady almost done so I can start on the Aaronic Blessing. It looks like a quick stitch, too.

It is just Liesie and me again tonight. I am hoping to get a few stitches in before DH gets in from his band rehearsal. Liesie is sound asleep and looking quite comfy. I am ready to get my stitching bag out and stitch until bedtime.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I like the pic of Liesie on the sidebar...if it's not new, I just don't remember it. Good pic either way.

Your Lady is looking beautiful! Did you find the mistake or give it up!?