Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

Oh, man, I was draggin' today. I stayed up too late last night reading my book. I had intended to fall asleep within about 15 minutes of starting my book for the evening. I am reading "Pillars of the Earth." It is such a page turner that I did not know that I was up way past my bedtime. Next thing I knew it was quarter to 11. My wake up time at 5:15 came way too fast.

So when we got home from Lenten services tonight about 8, I immediately changed into my jammies and got into bed. Liesie thought this was a splendid idea and curled up on the bed, too. I pulled out my stitching and got a lot done. Unfortunately for me, I was watching the Food Network. I love Food Network. Bobby Flay's Throwdown was on and the competition was about Shrimp and Grits. Oh, no he di-ent! All I can think of is shrimp and grits now. I have a feeling I will be making some this weekend. Bobby's were topped with bacon and bacon grease. You can pretty much put bacon on anything and make it awesome...

Well, it appears that it is my bedtime. I plan on reading for a couple of minutes. I really do not think I am capable of staying awake any longer than that. Wish me luck...

No comments: