Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Oh, my goodness, I came home so tired today. I put on my sweats and just vegged for a while before I even started dinner. Liesl was tired, too, and has been asleep since about 6:30. I have not been this tired in a really long time. I plan on going to sleep at my usual weeknight time. I do have to be up and out kind of early tomorrow and it is a bit of a busy weekend. So, hopefully I will get lots of sleep tonight.

I had a good news, bad news kinda thing happen this week. I have really wonderful neighbors, except for one house across the street, which is known for being very noisy and has some crazy parties. My first couple of weeks here saw them having toga parties until 4 am. Oy vey. Anyway, two days ago, the For Rent sign went up on their house. But alas, I can not start my happy dancing yet. Because the inhabitants of said house have had a party every night since then. Last night their party woke me up at 1:30 am and 3:30 am. Who does that on a weeknight? Anyway, they are already starting up the noise already tonight. I will be elated when the moving truck pulls up and I see boxes going into the truck.

I did get to stitch tonight after I finally made my dinner. It was so nice and so peaceful. I made a lot of progress and am feeling pretty good about how it looks. I hope to get the bottom of the snowman done this week. I really love the colors in this piece.

Well, I am off to get some sleep. Have a great weekend!

No comments: