Thursday, September 23, 2010

It is hard to believe the week is almost over. It has flown by at lightspeed. I am looking forward to the weekend though. I am planning a stitching night for at least one of the evenings.

I had a lovely day today. It was a really good day at work and a major goal was accomplished. After work I got to meet up for dinner with a dear friend from church. We ended up talking for over two hours just catching up on all of the goings on our lives. We had such good conversation. I am overwhelmed sometimes with just how amazing my friends are and how fortunate I am to have them in my life.

No stitching tonight. I was greeted at the door by a wagging tail and lots of puppy kisses. There were cookies to pass out, toys to throw for fetch and cuddles to be given. Much better than stitching any day.

No comments: