Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stitching Progress

This is not the best photo, but enough to show the progress I have made on "Willie Melt." It is an adorable piece and I am having fun stitching it.

It was a quiet day today. I really needed some rest because I am really not feeling well, so Liesl and I stayed in and had a mellow day. It was pretty uneventful, which was good. The most eventful thing that happened was I got to watch the second part of the Reunion show of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Oh, my goodness. I am glad that there are some casting changes being made because it was kind of icky to watch. I am glad for my semi boring life when I watch that show. I had to kind of offset the icky New Jersey show with Cake Boss, a fun NJ show.

I splurged and ordered the new Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue. It came yesterday. So far it looks pretty good. All of my favorite designers are represented. I will admit that I do not stitch ornaments, but I am ready, just in case. I have ordered these issues for the past few years and have them in sequential order, so I really did not want to miss this issue and break up a set. I am becoming inspired to make some small cuts of fabric and stitching some ornaments. Hmmm, so much to stitch, so little time.

No comments: