Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night

What a lovely evening. I came home and put on my jammies directly after work. I fed the little furry fraulein, and cooked myself a simple dinner. After I closed up the chuck wagon and washed the dishes, and played tug a war and fetch with my sidekick, I was able to set up camp on the sofa. Other than talking to a couple of my wonderful friends on the phone, I was able to just stitch all evening. The snowman now has a head and a third of his hat and is looking pretty darn good.

It was nice to have a cozy evening in. I made brownies yesterday so I even got to have a yummy treat during my breaks from stitching. I had on my big woolie socks and bad television on. I even got to watch a couple of Seinfeld reruns. It was heaven.

It does not look like we are going to get our wonderful summer, which usually comes in September and October here. It was cool in the actual summer and has been downright cold in September. I even had the heat on last night. I will have to check the Farmer's Almanac, but I think it is going to be an early, long, cold and wet winter. Good stitching weather!

No comments: