Thursday, May 26, 2011

Countdown to the Holiday Weekend!

I had a great kick-off to the holiday weekend tonight. I had my knitting circle, which was totally fun. I have not been able to go the last few weeks due to church meetings and other scheduling conflicts, so I was super eager to go tonight. It was my turn to cook dinner, which had me a little nervous, but it turned out great! I had so much fun and it was so good to see my homegirls again. I did not even get my stitching out because it was so nice to just catch up with everyone. The nicest thing about knitting is that my daughter also goes so I get to see her there, too.

My daughter and I decided that we should kick off the holiday weekend with professional pedicures so that we are ready for summer. So we are meeting after work tomorrow to get our toes done. Yay! It has been so long since I have had a pedicure. I am worried that they may have to get out the Black and Decker power sander to deal with my feet. LOL I am excited.

It will be kind of an active weekend. I must say though that I am looking forward to sleeping in two of the three days. Liesl loves sleeping in. She will get up at our usual time of 5:30 to go potty outside, but when I turn the lights back out and head back to bed, she does the happiest little trot to go back to her bed. Life is good!




No comments: