Sunday, May 8, 2011

Progress!

It was a cold, foggy weekend here on the Monterey Peninsula. I got to do my puppy sitting yesterday, which was pretty fun. All three dogs were really well behaved, and actually ended up sleeping most of the time. After a short time in the yard, snacks and chewies, I spread out the big fuzzy blanket on the sofa and sat down with the furbabies. Everybody got on the sofa, and next thing I knew there were soft puppy snores. I read my book and was so relaxed. We had a great afternoon and I would do it again anytime. All three dogs are wonderful and so darling. Dogs Rock!

It was so cold and drizzly today. It was too cold to work in the yard, so I stayed inside and stitched and caught up on my episodes of Jersey-licious on On Demand. It is my guilty pleasure. I got to watch four episodes back to back. This show absolutely cracks me up. It was nice to stitch as long as I wanted to today, too. We are celebrating Mother's Day for dinner on Tuesday evening when my son is off work, so the whole family can be together. My favorite gift ever! So I received phone calls from my children, and kisses from from my fur-kid. It was a good Mother's Day, nice and quiet. Plus I have Tuesday evening to look forward to! Being a Mom to such wonderful children is a true joy in my life. I am so proud of both of them for being hard working, kind, happy people.

Hope you have a happy week!

2 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day weekend and more to come Tuesday! It is always good to spread the time out over at least a week.. lol

Jeanne said...

Hope your Mother's Day celebration was wonderful -your project looks great, I love the colors.