Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Got To Stitch Tonight

Tuesday is my busiest day of the week at work. It makes for an exciting day, as I would much rather be busy than not. However, I was tired when I came home. Liesie came to work with me, and she was even tired as we were driving home. She got to play with her puppy friends today, so she put in a full day.

After we had a nice dinner tonight, (of which Liesl had most of my potato), I got to sit and stitch. It is coming along, but not at the pace that I had once had. I will have to work a little harder on it. The ladies at the get together in Modesto also loved the colors. They are not the colors you use very often, but they just go so well together.

I did not get to post last night. I took an evening off from stitching. My guilty pleasure, The Real Housewives of NJ, had back to back finale episodes and, oy, the drama. There was table throwing and everything. I have watched the other housewives of the other cities on occassion when I have been dial twisting, but this one really was the best. Drama! It was one of the few times that I have just watched a show without multi-tasking and stitching or crafting.

I will try to post a photo in the next few days. I bought some really fabulous stitchy toys in Modesto and I have not had a chance to show them off. I bought some cute scissors and a mother of pearl three inch ruler. They are really pretty. I want to make sure I can show off my loot. I bought three really beautiful Shepherd's Bush kits and a Drawn Thread sampler pattern that is incredible.

Hope you have a great middle of the week!

1 comment:

kimstitch3 said...

yeah for stitching time. I have been waking up at 6:30 am with my hubby and stitching from then till like 9:00 everyday and then again at night after my shower from like 8:30 till 10:00. I'm making amazing progress on all my wips now. check my blog when you get the chance. I'm hoping to update it again tonight or tomorrow. Take care,Kimberly