Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lazy Day!

It has been the week from heck for many reasons. I had several things to do today, but stayed down a lot today. I got to stitch while indulging in one of my guilty pleasures (other than frosted cherry Poptarts.) I got to watch several episodes of "Real Housewives of New Jersey." My favorite is Caroline, although I think that Theresa is such a character. Caroline reminds me of alot of the women that we knew as I was growing up in New Jersey. Whenever I watch this show, I feel my accent coming back. LOL

Anyway, I did get to stitch and it was lovely. I am cruising along at a pretty good clip now. I am hoping to move the Q-snaps over to start the next nine squares tomorrow.

I am not much of a shopper. I do not enjoy it very much. I am also not a person that changes out purses with each outfit. That is way too much work. I was sad when I noticed the other day that the pleather was disentegrating on my purse. I have loved this purse. It is red and shiny, with several compartments. So it was hard to make a change to a new one. I had to run to Target quickly tonight because the battery on my car key was close to being dead, to the point that I have been worried that I was not going to be able to open the door of my car. While I was at Target, I decided to run into Marshall's, where I have usually found good purses for less money. I found a lovely purse, around $20. I am happy. I also got a new tote bag for toting my toys to work with me (a book, stitching, a stitching catalog, and my Ipod, loaded with Audiobooks and Podcasts.) Heaven forbid I should get bored on my lunch hour. LOL

I did get to rest today and it was much needed. I know that I will have a few hours tomorrow to rest and watch the race after church. Go Tony!

No comments: