Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Tis A Wild Week

After all that concert business this weekend, I have been a bit tired. Then today I had to get up early and drive to San Jose for training, which is about 2 hours each way, due to traffic. I got home around 5:30 pm and immediately laid down to take a nap. I was really pretty tired from the day. I am not sure how long I slept. I awoke to Liesl barking her head off at a cat right outside the bedroom window. She was up-set!

I did get to stitch tonight for a while. I have completed a couple of the squares on Farmer's Alphabet. Have I mentioned how much I love the colors?!

It is hard that my books have to compete for my time with stitching. When I laid down when I got home, I knew that I was too overly tired and keyed up from the drive to go right to sleep. I decided to read my book for a few minutes so I could go to sleep. I am reading a fascinating book on the pilgrimage of the Camino de Santiago. I was talking with a friend the other day, who did the Camino and walked 350 miles from France across Spain, in three weeks. When we spoke about it, she was so excited and said that it was the best thing she has ever done. I was so inspired hearing her story. I had to read more about about the Camino. I envy those who have made the pilgimage and followed their hearts.

I am hoping to get a little stitching in this weekend and to cheer for Tony, racing at Pocono. He is #1 in the points. Pretty awesome. Go Smoke!

No comments: