Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let me tell you, that soup was delicious. I made the baked potato soup from the crockpot blog on my blogroll. It was really good. Particularly topped with bacon. But then anything would be good topped with bacon... It was very thick and delicious and we have a lot for lunches. I am really thrilled with it and will make it again. I will probably cut the recipe in half in future since there are only two of us and the recipe calls for a five pound bag of potatoes. It was so nice to be able to sit and talk with DH without us having to rush around and cook.

I got to stitch tonight. I got the letter D and M stitched. It is exciting to see it moving into the next stage. I keep thinking about how wonderful this will look in the kitchen. It is so happy looking. I will get to stitch tomorrow at lunchtime, after I finish my bowl of potato soup. Yum!

It was such a nice evening at home. We watched our favorite TV shows and cuddles Liesl a little. I think I have shared before that she has a self imposed bedtime between 7 - 7:30, when she settles into her blankie on the sofa and goes to sleep. She is such a happy little dog. We did have enough time to put kisses on her sweet little head.

I added a new blog to my blogroll yesterday. It is called Needleprint and is just so fascinating. I have been so busy this week, so I have not had the opportunity to sit down and read it in depth. It has so much information that I just really want to sit down and read it with a cup of tea in hand. There is really good information in there.

Happy Friday!

No comments: