Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It Is Still Cold

In addition to the cold, it has been drizzly. Like drive with your windshield wipers on drizzly. I have even been keeping the heat on in my car.

I am posting early tonight because it the season finale of Deadliest Catch comes on at 9. This has been the most dramatic season of all of them, and tonight looks like it is even more dramatic. Looks like it will be a nail biter. I am looking forward to doing a little stitching while watching it. I am hoping to finish my sheep by the end of the evening.

I got to play with Liesie for a while tonight. More than anything, except maybe Pupparoni, she loves to be chased. So I chase her around the house. She lets me touch her as I am running then she rushes away, ears back with a happy trot. She is pretty funny how happy she looks. She is such a stoic little dog, that it warms my heart when she gets her smile going. I know quite a few other mini schnauzer parents that say that they just can not imagine their lives without a mini schnauzer. This is exactly how I feel. She is such a character.

Well, I am off to stitch!

No comments: