Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Liesie Update

Liesie seems to be doing great today. She has not scratched at all and seems a lot more comfortable. She went to work with her daddy today and he said she just slept all day. I figure that has to do with the medication. It makes my heart happy to see her acting a bit more like herself.

Today was wild. Our fiscal year ended yesterday, so as an accountant, we are trying to close the month, the quarter and the year all at once. It makes it really exciting. I came home pretty tired and vegged until dinner was ready.

I worked on the W tonight. I got most of the outline done. This is one of the more labor intensive squares with alot of detail. I probably should have started earlier tonight, but what are you gonna do. I will finish it tomorrow night. I am off on Friday, so I can stay up a bit later if need be tomorrow night.

I have been thinking about Quaker patterns today. I have been looking at the Needleprint blog for the Mary Wigham project. Both MWP and the Beatrix Potter samplers are stunning and available for sale on the blog at reasonable prices. This morning I was able to download a couple of freebies. They are so beautiful. I wish I could take on another BA sampler project, but I have so many in the pipeline already. I have to have some restraint...

No comments: