Friday, July 24, 2009

Momma's Tired...

Whadda whirlwind week. I am so tired that I seriously thought I would be asleep by 8 tonight. I am glad that I get a couple extra hours of sleep in the morning.

Liesie got her hair done today. We have a fabulous groomer, who told my husband that Liesl can be a little bit of a drama queen. LOL. DH said, "Uh, ya think?!" These dogs are known for having a flair for the dramatic. (The groomer has also had mini schnauzers herself since the 1970s, and knows how they can be) If we put a coat on Liesie because it is 20 degrees or pouring down rain, she drops her head and her shoulders and acts like we are just terrible to her. She tries to look so pathetic. DH says that she really goes for it when I am around, more so than when it is just him. It is really funny and really sad at the same time.

I stitched for a while tonight and at lunchtime today. I finished the blue field. Whoohoo! Now I am working on the stripes. I fear that I might even have it stitched by the end of the week. It is a quick stitch. I so wish I could afford to have Jill Rensel frame it. The Jill Rensel mats are amazing and custom to Shepard's Bush. I may have to put this away for a while and save up my pennies so I can buy the mat.

Well, DH and I have a date for a matinee tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep. Have a great evening.

No comments: