Sunday, October 24, 2010

End of a Rainy Weekend

What a good weekend. I had church first thing this morning, with an early choir practice. I truly love my church and the people who are a part of it. It is such a loving place and I feel so happy when I am there.

Afterward was my first real outing in a couple of weeks. I got to have lunch with a very dear friend. This is the kind of friend that from the moment we sit down, we always have deep philosophical discussions. I always leave with a lot to think about. She is such a neat friend and so wise. I got to have yummy prawns and chips. I even decided to not feel guilty for having fried food for lunch.

It rained here all weekend, which was kind of nice. My garden is happy for all of the fresh water. Plus, it was not cold. I got to stay inside and do the things I like to do. I did not stitch as much as I had planned, but it is okay. I still feel very content. If this keeps up, my garden will thrive, which is a good thing.

Well, I have a little furry companion who has just entered the room requesting my attention. I guess this is my cue to go put kisses on top of her sweet little head...

No comments: