Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a really quick post tonight. I did not sleep well last night and today Murphy's Law was in full swing. What a ride. So I came home, changed right into my jammies, made dinner and collapsed onto the sofa with a good book. I am totally tired.

I had been looking forward to coming home and stitching all day, but when I finally sat down, I was too tired to pick up my project. I knew if I even attempted to stitch that I would be pulling out my work next time. Oh, well, it is supposed to rain this weekend, so it will be a perfect time to stay inside and stitch.

I just wanted to give a helpful tip that I stumbled across. I happen to love the Old Farmer's Alamanac. It is a pretty cool publication and is pretty amazing in its forecasts. I wanted to look up some weather information the other day so I did a google search and found them online. They have a great email newsletter, too, which is full of really cool stuff. So if you are interested in looking around at their site here is the web addy: farmersalmanac.com
Well, I have a schnauzer making sweet little puppy snores, so I am going to sign off and go to dreamland myself...

No comments: