Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Border Is Almost Done...

Whoohoo! The skirt border is just about done. If I work on it tomorrow night, it should be totally done. I am thrilled. There was quite a bit of counting involved, but it is really coming together. It is amazing how just getting the end of a section gives you that little push to keep working on a project.

It was a good evening to stitch. Today a cold front moved into town. It was gosh darn cold today. I kept my jacket on all day, and never really felt like I warmed up. After Bob left for his band rehearsal, I did the dinner dishes, got on my jammies, rounded up my cute little dog, and got under the blankets. I was able to spread all of my stitching stuff out and stay warm.

I am looking forward to the weekend. We have a few things we have to do, but I plan on watching the Nascar race (cheering on Tony!) in Texas and working on the Lady. I would like to get the herb garden started, too. We left the other one intact at the old house, and I am so missing fresh herbs. I love the way they smell and taste. We are planting the herbs in an old wine half barrel. I am really looking forward to having the plants in.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!

No comments: