Friday, April 17, 2009

Hurray! It's Friday!

Yay! It's the weekend and the weather forecast states that we will have temps in the 80's. This is sort of funny since earlier this week it was just as cold as it could be. But, I digress... This weekend will be totally awesome!

Bob and I had planned on going out for dinner, but by the time we got home, we both had a case of the "I don't want tos." Traffic was crazy going into town, we were both tired, and we were both looking home to a nice evening at home, watching the race. Liesie had been to the groomers and was feeling pretty tired, too. We decided on take out fish and chips from a small restaurant five minutes away and came home, changed into sweats and ate our yummy seafood. We then moved our party to the living room where Liesie promptly fell asleep and we watched the race. I got to stitch during most of it, which was totally nice and peaceful.

Liesl did go to the new groomer today. The lady was so very nice. We are so pleased with the way Liesl was groomed. It was her best cut ever. She looks so pretty and schnauzer-like. Whenever she gets groomed, she just looks so tiny. We took a picture this afternoon because she looks so pretty. Tomorrow her beard will probably not be that white anymore. LOL

I got to stitch on my Aaronic Blessing tonight as well as at lunch today. I will post a picture tomorrow. It is really fun to stitch. There is really nothing like stitching with silk. It is so unbelievable how soft it is and how it just slips through the fabric. I have been doing my chores over the past week, so that I do not have so many things to do tomorrow. This will leave me more time to stitch. I may have to put on a chick-flick, have my diet Dr. Pepper next to me, a small cute dog snuggling next to me and my stitching. It sounds like a perfect afternoon. Wish me luck on the speed cleaning of my shower!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: